Why does fandom keep insisting that Charles is a lightweight?
Introducing the WAG.
No, I don’t care about footballers’ wives and girlfriends.
Yes, this is the engineering WAG. Wild Ass Guess.
Because when we run through all our calculations and give non-engineers (and other engineers) our results what we don’t tell them is the thousands of estimations, guesstimations, and assumptions we made along the way. We’re not really smart, but we know that sometimes a WAG is better than nothing.
Other times it’s actually worse than nothing.
Especially the epic mood swings that sometimes come with mine. And when I say epic, I mean epic. The smallest thing makes me want to burst into tears. Or even when there’s nothing going on, I just want to cry.
ngl, when it gets really bad I knock on my parents’ door and cuddle with them. But since they are overseas I need to find some other way to cheer up so here is a list of good things that happened today. Maybe thinking of happy things will trick a smile onto my face!
- Made plans to see Iman tomorrow!
- Lecturer told me I’m good at animating expressions.
- I might have felt like shit but I looked damn good today.
- I got to drive in the rain! There’s no better music than rain.
- I only spent 17.60RM, and most of that was for fuel & parking.
- I’m home, it’s time to chill with some good stories.